When it comes to food, we all have that one place that is simply our favourite. No matter how many times we dine out there, we' re always ready for more. Be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a quick bite, that's the first place we think of when we think of food. For me one such place is Terttulia. Located on south main road in Koregaon park, this place with its comfortable and inviting ambiance is the perfect place for great conversations with delectable food.
It was one of those Sundays when I wanted to step out and have a lavish breakfast. As for most of the Sundays, I like staying in and cooking something myself or enjoy my mum's delicious traditional Maharastrian breakfasts.
By the time I reached Terttulia I was starving and as I step it I was greeted with the delicious aroma of omelette, crispy bacon and waffles. Ooohh, yummy!
I normally prefer egg whites but I simply love the Egg Benedict (Rs. 215) served here. It is also the perfect option for all those who are looking for a filling breakfast option. For those of you who ain't aware, Egg Benedict is an American dish that is prepared with poached eggs and a slice of ham or bacon on an English muffin topped with Hollandaise sauce. This dish gets its peculiar taste because of the Hollandaise sauce, that is prepared by mixing egg yolk and liquid butter.
My advice to all those calorie conscious ones, its alright to cheat once in a while and when you do so don't forget to try out the Egg Benedict!
After eating this lip smacking dish,I thought I'd be full but I kind of surprised myself by reaching out for the menu once again. Eggs done. Now I needed something sweet. Next I ordered the Belgian waffles (Rs. 145) served with lots of goodies like the fruit compote, whipped cream and maple syrup.
The mere aroma and sight of the warm waffles had my mouth watering. One bite into it and I couldn't stop till I'd gobbled down the whole thing.
While I was hogging on to my breakfast, my friend had ordered French toast (Rs. 135). Now, I'm not really a fan but I thought I'd just taste these. They were quite good but I would still give it a miss. But for those who do like them, its worth trying out.
By the time I was done, I was so stuffed, that I thought I'd just stick around till I could actually walk myself to my car. Gosh! I had eaten like a glutton! But breakfast @ Terttulia is something that I just can't miss!
Terttulia
393, Sanas Corner, South Main Road,
Koregaon Park,
Pune 411001
Tel: 020-26052180
It was one of those Sundays when I wanted to step out and have a lavish breakfast. As for most of the Sundays, I like staying in and cooking something myself or enjoy my mum's delicious traditional Maharastrian breakfasts.
By the time I reached Terttulia I was starving and as I step it I was greeted with the delicious aroma of omelette, crispy bacon and waffles. Ooohh, yummy!
I normally prefer egg whites but I simply love the Egg Benedict (Rs. 215) served here. It is also the perfect option for all those who are looking for a filling breakfast option. For those of you who ain't aware, Egg Benedict is an American dish that is prepared with poached eggs and a slice of ham or bacon on an English muffin topped with Hollandaise sauce. This dish gets its peculiar taste because of the Hollandaise sauce, that is prepared by mixing egg yolk and liquid butter.
My advice to all those calorie conscious ones, its alright to cheat once in a while and when you do so don't forget to try out the Egg Benedict!
After eating this lip smacking dish,I thought I'd be full but I kind of surprised myself by reaching out for the menu once again. Eggs done. Now I needed something sweet. Next I ordered the Belgian waffles (Rs. 145) served with lots of goodies like the fruit compote, whipped cream and maple syrup.
The mere aroma and sight of the warm waffles had my mouth watering. One bite into it and I couldn't stop till I'd gobbled down the whole thing.
While I was hogging on to my breakfast, my friend had ordered French toast (Rs. 135). Now, I'm not really a fan but I thought I'd just taste these. They were quite good but I would still give it a miss. But for those who do like them, its worth trying out.
By the time I was done, I was so stuffed, that I thought I'd just stick around till I could actually walk myself to my car. Gosh! I had eaten like a glutton! But breakfast @ Terttulia is something that I just can't miss!
Terttulia
393, Sanas Corner, South Main Road,
Koregaon Park,
Pune 411001
Tel: 020-26052180



No comments:
Post a Comment